“If you can speak, you can influence. If you influence, you can change lives.” (Robert Brown)
This page is the landing page for anything about my speaking. My speaking career began on behalf of HABI Footwear & Lifestyle, where I was their Operations Manager and sometimes stood in for external requests, then I expanded to talk about my own overall experiences and motivate others.
Eventually, I expanded my efforts into The Daily You, although it is now a platform that includes other speakers and coaches.
- Ateneo de Manila University NSTP, Entrepreneurship in Action (9 March 2019)
- Ateneo Art Gallery, Crafting Business for Social Development (10 October 2018)
- Ateneo de Manila University NSTP, Social Entrepreneurship (11, 18, 25 Mar; 7 Jul 2017)
- AIESEC Ateneo de Manila University, Youth-Led Initiatives Towards Sustainable Development and Nation Building (TALAB – Talakayang Alay sa Bayan) (21 Feb 2017; 21 Feb 2018)
- The Daily You, Discovering the Daily Me (3 Dec 2016)
- Ateneo de Manila Senior High School, Social Entrepreneurship (18 Oct 2016)
- Miriam College 2nd and 5th Grade, Textile Innovation (6 Sep 2016)
- SM City San Lazaro, Green Retail Agenda: A Call for Climate Change Action (11 Jul 2016)
Are you interested to get me to speak for your audience? Let’s talk.